![]()
![]()
![]()
<font color="#cd6600" size="1">[ September 14, 2004 01:28 PM: Message edited by: EndQuest ]</font>
you know what would be a cool sig EQ if you coudl do one..it would be a sig with Sub Zero vs Scorpion thingy..wiht one side kinda with fire and the other more icy ..
bte ther avtars are cool [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]
<font color="#cd6600"><font size="1">[ September 14, 2004 01:36 PM: Message edited by: Quikman Easterling Captain ]</font></font>
<font color="#cd6600" size="1">[ September 14, 2004 01:38 PM: Message edited by: Quikman Easterling Captain ]</font>
man I might use the Spawn head one, those are nice! [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">That's a bit above my limited abilities. I'm just trying to figure out Photoshop 7.0.Originally posted by Quikman Easterling Captain:
you know what would be a cool sig EQ if you coudl do one..it would be a sig with Sub Zero vs Scorpion thingy..wiht one side kinda with fire and the other more icy ..
bte ther avtars are cool [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]
<font color="#cd6600"><font size="1">[ September 14, 2004 01:36 PM: Message edited by: Quikman Easterling Captain ]</font></font>
<font color="#cd6600"><font size="1">[ September 14, 2004 01:38 PM: Message edited by: Quikman Easterling Captain ]</font></font>
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Where is this from? It is bad @ss!!!!!! [img]graemlins/beer.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/beer.gif[/img]Originally posted by EndQuest:
![]()
Good book, very poor movie.
I'm researching information and pictures of cave bears and it came up in a search I was doing.
<font color="#cd6600" size="1">[ September 14, 2004 06:53 PM: Message edited by: EndQuest ]</font>
Damn! Never read the book or saw the movie, but that is just bad @ss!! I've saved that to switch out to at some point in the future (enjoying my aliens ones right now [img]wink.gif[/img] ) [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]
Bookmarks